Mothdoll.........

Have been playing around with the moth pattern a little and this little fellow is the result.
I'm really quite pleased with him and when hung from a thread from his back he really does look quite enchanting.
Once have got some orders out of the way will hopefully be making some more.

















































His little arms and legs are jointed with vintage pearly buttons and the move freely.
Ah poor little thing I think he needs some friends.
Would be fab to do a little photo shoot with a few dancing around a candle.

Comments

  1. Dancing around a candle would be enchanting. Joyful style...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The legs dont do anything for me, although you have done them beautifully theres no doubt, but..........I love the way you have placed pattern fabric on the torso.
    My grandson adores your butterfly and swallow that are on my walls at home ( he shows SUCH great taste doesnt he!)and blow me, he asked me if I was going to get an owl for the other wallm ...........and he hasnt seen your blog!
    Have you got telepathic skills by any chance...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Finch, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts